Weight: 2 g.
Regular use of kombu tea will allow you to:
– eliminate the lack of iodine in the body and contribute to the revitalization of all endocrine glands.
– its use has a positive effect on the rate of skin renewal and the growth of nails and hair.
– Kombu morning cup of tea triggers digestion (polysaccharides, getting inside the body, swell and irritate the intestinal wall, which has a positive effect on intestinal motility and its purification)
– has an anti-inflammatory effect, eases the condition in case of inflammatory diseases (with arthritis)
– acts as a diuretic and removes excess fluid from the body.
– has an antioxidant effect
– potassium and magnesium in the composition of tea kombu help reduce high blood pressure in the elderly;
– copper prevents the oxidation of cholesterol in the blood and prevents the occurrence of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
– Calcium and iodine in the composition of tea promote bone growth and timely intellectual development in children
Umeboshi acts like:
– Antioxidant: helps reduce the effects of free radicals and reduce damage from oxidative processes.
– Antibiotic: inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria, inhibits the activity of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori, which leads to the disease of gastritis, ulcers and stomach cancer.
– Antiseptic: helps to destroy germs and prevent the development of infection.
– Antigelmint: kills and removes intestinal parasites.
– Cough: helps fight cold.